Initially was brought in to help the UX team improve and enhance the “Hayu” online streaming platform; established a UX Research driven process and then got involved in many other projects to bring in a more user centred design approach.
- Presenting ideas to teams and senior stakeholders
- Managing and balancing the requirements of multiple stakeholders and third party vendors
- UX Direction and user centred Design for several web apps and websites including “unwrapt”, “Syfy Horror”, “Universal Classics Channel” and others currently under development.
- Provided extra UXD support and research for maintaining and updating the “hayu” streaming website and mobile apps
- Established data driven UX Design and streamlined process across the NBCU Digital projects
- Utilizing modular design and common design patterns as well as agile methodologies
- Journey mapping, Blueprints, Personas
- IA (User flows, Site mapping, Task models, Wireframing etc)